Thursdays practice will be held up on the AK Mountain Rugby Grounds. Be there at 7:00 as usual. I am planning to keep this practice short and then play touch on the awesome pitch up there for a while before we call it a day. The field up there is spectacular so come check it out, we don’t often get the invitation to use it so come on up and enjoy every chance you can get.
The address is 19001 Finland St. There is a map on the website:
Mother Tucker is this Saturday. Get registered with USA rugby now if you want to play.
To register with USA rugby:
1. go to http://usarugby.org/
2. select register in the top right of the page
3. you will have either log in with an existing account, create a new account or request a login account. If you have been registered with USA rugby in the past you should request a login account. They have changed the registration website so you wont have the same login you previously had.
4. Select renew membership on the left and fill out your information
5. under player member select state: Alaska and search for our team Bird Creek Barbarians Rugby Football Club